We are proud to offer a 10% discount off standard pricing to all sbbsm clients. On The Spot Carpet Care knows everything about your carpets and cleaning which is why we are carpet care professionals. We are determined to give you high quality service and save you money by making your carpets last longer and keeping your carpets clean.
We can handle all types of services needed. If you need carpet cleaning, carpet repair, carpet stains removal, rug cleaners, or if you’d just like to know if you should replace your carpets, On The Spot Carpet Care can give you expert service and advice. So, if you are preparing for a big event such as the holidays, a wedding, a party, a family dinner, selling a home, or relatives visiting, we can help make your home and carpets look fabulous. Call on us when you need carpet cleaners who care.
We service Apex, Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, and all the surrounding triangle areas in North Carolina.
As your Triangle NC’s carpet cleaning experts, On the Spot Carpet Care hopes these tips help you to get the most out of your carpet investment.
- Vacuuming: This is the primary and most important thing you need to do. Regularly vacuuming will remove dry soil. If carpets aren’t vacuumed often enough, this dry soil can become imbedded into the backing of your carpets, causing premature wear. The frequency of the vacuuming depends on the amount of traffic your carpets endure.
- Spot Cleaning: Quickly cleaning any fresh spots and spills, will determine how successful you are in removing those spots. Be careful when using over the counter cleaners, since many of them contain soaps that will often leave a sticky residue. One of the best, yet least expensive spot remover mix consists of one part water and one part white vinegar. Always blot the spot without rubbing. Use a dry, clean white cotton towel. Apply the solution and blot a second time. You can also blend a mixture of ¼ teaspoon laundry detergent to 32 ounces of water. Our spot remover will do a great job and is safe and won’t leave a sticky residue.
- Use of Walk-off mats: Using mats at every entrance will help trap a lot of the outside dirt. This strategy will help keep your carpets cleaner for longer periods.
- Remove your shoes: Shoes and boots left at the doors will protect the carpeting from any heavy duty dirt tracks. Place a boot tray by your entrance doors. Rubber soul shoes can really mark up a carpet.
- Professional Carpet Cleaning: Having your carpet cleaned on a regular basis by On the Spot Carpet Care will help protect your carpet investment. A deep cleaning, by our professional team, will help remove some of the imbedded soils that vacuuming alone can’t remove. Not only will your carpets look better and last longer, but you will also keep your carpet warranty intact. Most carpet warranties require that you clean your carpets every 12-18 months. Most people forget the small print of the warranty.
You can visit us at onthespotcm.com or gives us a call at 919-267-3775.